Saturday, December 3, 2011

Men Gazing

I'm supposed to be in Kedah right now but plans were changed a bit. Flight was changed to next Tuesday due to Dad's busy schedule. Therefore, I'm currently in Daro and will be heading back to Miri most probably on Sunday.


   
 Anywho, been watching drama through my phone and is hooked up with a Taiwan drama called 酔后决定爱上你,this drama actually resembles from another drama I watched before which was 命中注定爱上你. Apart from having similar story line, the male actors of both dramas are HOT. :D Ngehehehe, I initially thought that 阮經天 was the only hot guy Taiwan has to offer. Clearly, I'm wrongg. :p Step aside Koreans, the Taiwanese aren't that bad eitherrr. :D




From the drama 醉後決定愛上你, male actors which I think are actually quite hot are 張孝全 and Tom Price. Droolss!! They sure know how to pick actors!!! Why all so hot!! :D 



I wasn't a big fan of 張孝全 from the beginning because I thought his face wasn't that good looking, but from the character he acted, shows a really cute side of him. HAHA! I'm talking like I'm falling in love liddat. :P But then he is still my fav among the three of themm. 





Finally, Tom Priceeee! Omg omg omg I finally found another version of Dennis Oh. Oooh how I love eurasians! :D Apparently, he is half chinese and british. No wonder he sort of have that accent when I was watching the drama. I've got the hots for himm. Heheee! :P




Overall, its a bit bian tai for a girl to drool over guys at this hour but I can't help to blog about. If you ask me to pick, I also dunno which one I want. Can I have em all? :P Heheee!! As you can see from the pictures above, all of them are actually musculine which is why I am very interested. :P Ming, you better work hard. HAHA!! 


I shall end without talking about the other female actress cuz I'm sexist like that. :P Muahahahhaha~

No comments:

Post a Comment