Sunday, August 4, 2013

Restyle 2013 x Perth Fashion Festival



Why Hello! :)

Can't believe it's August already ei? Monday will be the first day of uni for my final semester before graduation!! Tell me why does time flies so fast?!

Been doing a lot of blog hopping and searching on fashion and stuff, locally in Perth and come to realize that there are so many fashion bloggers that I never notice ! :O

Besides, in this month of August, Perth Fashion Festival is holding a fashion project to celebrate opshopping! I think it's really cool cuz fashion bloggers around Perth are representing opshops and style accordingly on the photo challenge calender!



This looks fun so I decided to join the rave as well! Teehee, at least I don't have to worry what to wear everyday before going out for now. :P

Been looking at a lot in fashion lately and suddenly got inspired to work on something big! :)  Can't reveal it till I finally got them finalize properly! Can't believe it's starting to becoming real! :O

Wait for my good news! x 

No comments:

Post a Comment