Saturday, September 6, 2014

20 Facts about Me :)


Since everyone is randomly giving out facts bout themselves, 
I thought maybe I should join in the fun too!
(legit excuse to update my blog :P)

I actually did a Dayre version a few months back on '50 Shades of Me' but I thought adding another 20 on top of the last 50 wouldnt be problem right? 

Besides, all I need to do is talk about myself :B

So here goesss:

1. I am very indecisive.
I tend to over-think stuffs and seek for advice from people before actually deciding. I guess it's probably because I'm too caught up with the consequences. :\

2. I.love.desserts. 
Be it ice-creams, cakes, chocolates? Anything sweet will definitely make my day. *shakes head

3. I enjoy reading.
 If I find an interesting read, I would try my best to finish it regardless of doing anything else. Everything can wait! Let me get to the ending first! 
(This actually implies to watching series/dramas too)

4. I guess I'm stuck in between an introvert and extrovert. 
I can be shy at times but there are times I can be overly friendly too! I guess it depends on situations :\

5. I am very self-conscious.
 In terms of weight and height. :( But to be honest, I havent really made an effort on fixing it D:

6. I hate durians! 
Bleughhh. I used to eat them but grown to hate the taste/smell and not to mention the aftermath of eating durians. So yea, no durians for me thanks!

7. I'm a leftie! 
Oh, and I also have ridiculously neat handwriting which everyone keeps telling me. :P *showoff

8. I would go for Asian cuisine any day.
 Chinese, Thai, Japanese, Korean, Vietnamese over bread and butter okay?

9. I love sunglasses! 
Love to try out different styles and I feel they make me cool like that. Hehee. 
Also it helps me cover my tiny squinty eyes! .__. 

10. My soft spot is probably my heart. :\
 Like I said I tend to over-think which is why there are times I regret on my past actions and feel guilty for the whole day. 



11. I would love to learn more languages.
 Currently trying to pick up on Cantonese by watching TVB dramas and listening to my friends talk! :D

12. I hate awkwardness.
I try my best to avoid it but sometimes its hard so I choose the quickest exit before things gets worst! :\

13. I have yet to figure out what kind of talent I possessed.
I suck at Maths, Art can be a bit boring for me and I dont think I can channel myself into Music. So yea, we shall seee. 

14. I grind my teeth when I sleep.
I grind soo hardd to a point where its so loud and it makes screeching sounds without even realizing how have I actually done it.  

15. I haven't been living with my family for almost 6 years. 
I missed it every time I come home or when they're here to visit :(

16. I LOVE TO TRAVEL! 
I have a bucket list of places I'd like to visit but I know it's an expensive hobby. :\ *save money firsttt

17. I tend to scrunch my forehead a lot when I'm carefully listening to people talk.
 It makes me look like I'm annoyed or something but actually I'm just trying to stay focus okay? :P

18. I do not enjoy exercising but I'm slowly trying to like it. :\ 
Maybe if I do it everyday, I might get used to it? Hmm. 

19. I have started a keen interest in organizing and designing interior homes.
 Love going to Ikea for no particular reason but to always have this "I know where I can put this in my future home"excuse at the back of my mind. 

20. I get easily attracted to all things colorful! 
From flowers to food and even clothes. When I find them nice, I'll take a photo of it and look back at them again another day. 


Phewww!
 20 facts and that's a wrap! I feel like they are all pretty elaborated and reading them again gives a better picture of how well I understand myself. 

No wonder everyone's doing it, it's kinda fun hey?

Alrighttt, enough vanity for today!

Shall update once I have a topic to blog about soon!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment