Friday, December 30, 2011

Second last day of the year

Hello! :)


Today is the second last day of the year 2011. I'm suppose to be thinking what are my new year resolutions are but then I dont see whats the point since I never accomplish em every time. And my resolutions normally turned out being the same stuff. :P



Btw, I'm back in Miri after 3 weeks holiday with the family. We travel from places to places and I actually enjoyed spending some quality time with the family. However, I have not start real shopping for Chinese New Year yet and I'm hoping to do some on the next trip with my friends. :)

Some pictures from the trip to summarized the whole holiday.












Tomorrow is new year's eve. Still no plans on how to celebrate it except family dinner. I don't want to do countdown at my auntie's house pls. -.- Sound so lame.

Anyway, CNY is coming really soon!! :D My favorite festive season of the year. :) Hope all things goes well. Have a great dragon year y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment