Sunday, May 12, 2013

Twentyone x Birthday 2013

Hello, blogging from my new iPad mini that Mum got me for my 21st! Yay, thanks mum! :)



Anyway, few days back was my birthday and I still can't believe that I'm actually turning twentyone. To be honest, I wasn't really excited turning twenty one. I feel old. -.- 

&&& they say once you turn 21, 30 is just a mile stone away. Omg. 

So anyway,gonna blog about my birthday. It was rather simple really. Ming visited for a week and that was the first time I went around Perth with public transport. Omg, I feel so independent now hahaha! But will blog more into depth on that much much later.

The last night before Ming was leaving, we had a simple dinner that Da Fu introduced which was somewhere near Mill Point. He lend us his car and we had the GPS to navigate us the way. 












We had dinner at The Bellhouse Cafe with a great view of the city. Simple and nice dinner was just what we need after a long time. :) 

The food was great, I had lamb shank while Ming had their homemade gnocchi. 






Oh, and we had Turkish bread as appetisers, tasted a bit weird but acceptable. Hehe.

After that we just went strolling around and enjoyed the view of the city. 


That was practically it for the night. :) 

It was an emotional and a devastated night for the both of us that night, we were both reluctant and did not want to say goodbye the next day. :( 



On the happier note, on my birthday itself,

Spend the whole day at home cramming with assignments, procrastinating at the same time. As usual. :p 



At night, went out with the housemates and I wanted to try out the sushi in Perth. After looking at reviews and we decided to go to Mr.Munchies to try out their sushi rolls.



They tasted all really good, but they seems a little bit westernised. 

The last order of sushi roll was customised by me. Tee hee! Tasted not bad! :D 


It was raining cat and dogs outside and we wanted to get something to drink before we head home. End up going home because of the crazy weather. 




Went home and got changed into pyjamas and got surprised by the lovely housemates! They got me a blueberry strudel as my 21st cake and a pink jacket from Hollister. 




Thanks so much guys for everything. The dinner, cake and the present. I appreciate it and the effort you guys have put in. :) 



So that is about it from my birthday. Will blog again much soon! 

X



No comments:

Post a Comment