Friday, May 31, 2013

Jacket Weather x LGBT Rights






I know I haven't been the most efficient person ever, probably never have been :P

Been busy and lazy at the same time, struggling with major assignments and who knows final week of the semester happens to be next week? :O :O  Sighhh, time flies so damn fast I can hardly catch up :( Btw, its jacket weather at the moment, I can't tell if its autumn or winter, but we get the weirdest weather here in Perth. Thinking of what to wear has always been an issue here and I always need to check the weather before putting anything on. :P




Today's weather is so cold that I had to constantly turn on and off the heater because I can't tell whether its too hot or too cold. Omg, dilemma. -.-

Anyway, just thought about blogging random stuff because I didn't really have much to blog about anyway. :P

Been working on my last group assignment for next week's presentation regarding on the Gay Pride Parade celebrated by countries across the world.


Never knew Australia is one of the most supportive countries on LGBT rights! In case you don't know what it means, LGBT stands for lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender. Initially, I was never a fan talking about this topic, its rather sensitive and I have no right to judge. :|

Coming from a conservative country, and a rather traditional family background, I always assume that they have issues on identifying what they want in life. But after numerous episodes of Glee, in depth research on this assignment, I come to realize that I should never judge them just because they love differently. :)

In fact, I feel sorry for them as they constantly receive criticisms, abuse and rejections from communities around the world. However, they were able to make it through, trying hard to make a difference, standing up towards what they believe and slowly changes perceptions of the public including me. :)

Keep up the good work and continue with what you believe in! ;)


Signing off because I should really carry on with my last assignment! Can't believe final exam is in 3 weeks! :O :O


x



No comments:

Post a Comment