Friday, July 5, 2013

Nobu Restaurant x Vivien's 21st


Heeeeello, I must say I have been neglecting my blog for almost a month and I'm embarrassed to even say that I'm back. :P Can't blame me what, exam period last month and I was busy taking Ah Yii around Perth and then my internship started two days ago. Barely even have time for myself. :x

Anyway, this is going to be an overdue post since it happened last month. Teehee! :P I remembered it was study week and we went out for dinner to celebrate Vivien's 21st birthday. The day before we celebrated with a bunch of friends having steamboat but decided to go somewhere fancy on the day itself.

After much consideration, we decided to head over to Nobu Restaurant. It was highly recommended by Papa Fu despite on the crazy prices they serve on the dishes, we thought why not give it a try?



The whole restaurant was fancy looking and there was a waiter waiting our table asking if we needed any help in ordering. So we ordered a few dishes under Papa's recommendation :)

Honestly, I don't even remember the name of the dishes so let the pictures do the talking! :D

Startes: Assorted sushis





Mains : Lamb shank and another type of lamb which I don't remember!!
But both tasted damn goooood, the meat is cooked perfectly well, not too hard or undercooked.
Thumbs uppp!






Desserts: Whisky Cuppocino and Nobu's Bento Box
Love the Green Tea Ice Cream from the Bento Box! Goes well with the Brownie!



Some photos we took during dinner :)










Overall, from the pictures, it may seemed like it wasn't enough for the 4 of us but in the end we were all very full!

Nice place but slightly over price for me. :\ But heck, it's Nobu, who doesn't love Nobu? :P


Short post for today, I promise I'll blog more often since it's th winter break now! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment