Thursday, February 14, 2013

Red Lunar Year x 2013


Happy Chinese New Year People!

I know I'm like five days late but its still new years whaaat. :P Been busy preparing and helping out at the house until I forgot to blog. *excuses But anyway, I still manage to blog after such busy week so I forgive myself. Teehee!

Anyway, this year is the year of the snake, it's all about u la laaa, which I find very lame really. -.- I realize this year's new year is more quiet compare to the past few years, I guess mostly is due to most of the relatives and cousins from the family were not back this year. We didnt even take any group photo or family photo at popo's place like how we used to do back then. :( NEXT YEAR MUST!!

Despite a quiet new year, I am too falling sick of new year. :( Caught a bad flu from the wet weather, throat feeels rather itchy and got eye infection, sien ! Been wearing specs the whole day today. Arghh, hope it gets better by tomorrow!! Not to mention, little miss red decided to pay a visit during new year. -.-


Reunion dinner with the family with all my favorite fooood!! Nom nom!!



 Big ass Tutu Fish!

 Surprised Daddy with his belated birthday! 
He practically fell for it, he thought we were celebrating for someone else! LOL!!!


Besides delicious food and collecting ang pao, it is never new year without a little bit of gambling. :P First few rounds at friend's place and my place I've been distributing money to people. WTH my luck went?! But lucky for me it came back today, pls continue luck!! Addicted to rami really!

Another day past, another day closer to Perth. Just got informed that my visa has FINALLY been approved, which marks off one of the many things that I have been worrying about, and now still having headache on the accommodation :( I never knew wanting to go overseas can be so stressful. Talk about money and solve everything. Bullshit, you still have so many things to handle, no connections or additional information, still gonna be stuck somehow!

But lets put the stressful note aside and let the new year pictures do the talking. Some limited photos since I was not in the lightest mood for pictures this new year. :( Blame on all my penyakit.


New year decorations by me and mummy!




 Spring blossom tree arranged by Mummy! :)


 Gift baskets! Thankews!

Look for the First Day, going red and gold all the way;)


Alan and cousin Chris, crazy tall people!
 

 Daddy showing off his new toy. (Dad's logic)


 I have cool parents, the age of both of them adds up to 106 but heck, who cares? *flips hair


 Epic drum performance at relative's place by the Chunghua Secondary students


 Awesome lion dance performance!! :D








Okay, thats all for now, I swear my neck is going to break. Blog much soon!! Ah yii's surprise 21st will be next! Stay tune! :D


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment