Friday, February 8, 2013

Snaking to a Properous Year!


 Note to self: Always remember to look ahead!


Can you believe how time flies? Its Chinese New Year the day after tomorrow, and I can't help facing the fact that I'm leaving to Perth in 2 weeks. Omg. I.am.not.even.close.in.preparing.to.leave. Die.

So looking in the CNY point of views, I guess everyone has already got their 'ang ang' clothes shopping done, manicure all ready and getting their hair dyed and facial and everything. I guess I was excluded to be one of the productive ones. -.- Nails are slowly recovering from my last gel manicure, looks like shit now and face complexion, never been worst. My period decided to delay, which most probably fall on CNY, so punctual no? -.- Arghhh! Hair is a mess, I cut it a week ago but couldnt be bothered to dye since the color will fade anyway. Ugly roots ftw !

Not looking forward for CNY, dunno why though, maybe there is a lot of thing running through my mind right now. More anxious for Perth I guess, though everything else including my visa is still in progress. Sigh, long story, everything hasnt been on my side lately.

HOWEVER, pray for smooth sailing once I get to Perth!

No matter what, its a new year, I should be grateful I can still spend it with my family and friends, I can do my manicure myself and who says you can't have ombre hair with black roots?! (an wei zi ji) :P


Just feel like writing all of a sudden. Meaningless post but wo shuang oh, zen yang?  xD 


Btwww, Valentine is next week! I'm glad Ming loves the present I got him. I know what he's getting me, shall reveal it once I receive it HAHAHA! :P





No comments:

Post a Comment