Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Testing 1 2 3

 Candid shot by cousin at the Melbourne Zoo!


Heeeello! Quick update before I make a long productive post. :P

Just got the laptop reformatted, now its squeaky clean! Teehee! And I just downloaded photoshop so I thought of giving it a try. My camera has not been functioning due to my carelessness for leaving it at my cousin's house in Melbourne.

Lucky I got it back but sadly the cable is not the right one. Still trying to figure why. -.- But anyway, manage to get it from the computer shop and now its charging. Hopefully it works!!

Getting reallly stressed out lately, I can't believe Chinese new year less than a week and I heading off to Perth like in 2 weeks plus? Wtffff

Still have lots of things to settle, so little time. Kill me. :(



x


No comments:

Post a Comment