Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Summer coming to an end


Hello! Just a quick update before I boost off with assignments! Having two due next Monday and I barely started!!

Having Easter Break next week! Can't wait! Probably need that week to catch up what I have been procrastinating in class and in the gym! Speaking of the gym, just sign up for a Health Club few weeks ago and today was my first session with the trainer. Almost died. No kidding. And this was literally only at level 1. :O

Diet plan is not going on as smooth as I expected. Been getting greedy lately, sleeping with bloated stomach. Godddd. The things you get when youre living under one roof with a masterchef!


Will definitely blog again from my holiday trips and hopefully no more delays!

Signing off,


x

No comments:

Post a Comment