Friday, April 5, 2013

What you cant find here?

Hello, its tuition free week at the moment, and wait, its Friday already?! Omggg. My life here is so dull, can't believe I spent the whole week break at home. Sighhh. Can't blame me laaa, there's like tones of assignments waiting for me to complete anyway. I felt sorry for not blogging so I thought I should do a little bit of that before I continue on with my assignments.

Anyway, I've been in Perth for a month plus? Don't really notice the huge difference really, maybe because the things I do here is a bit similar to what I do back in Miri. Sleep, eat, uni, sleep, eat, uni. But of course theres entertainment in between. :P I guess the only thing missing is my crazy bunch of friends, how we always go for yum cha sessions and spend the whole night talking rubbish, going for karaoke session but ended up like clubbing in the room, spend the whole night playing rami and force the winner to buy supper cuz we're sore loser like that :p, going to the beach with cool shades on eating hotdogs like a lou sai. lol Ahhh those days!

So two night before I left to KL, we had a small and simple gathering to bid me farewell! I wanted to eat the food that I'll definitely miss so it was nothing fancy. Just had dinner at Sunrise, had the best economical Chop, Sambal sting ray, Satays and? I don't remember but there were all so yummyyy!! Didn't even took any photo cuz too hungry haha!

Then we went over to Dessert Master for afters. Spend the whole night there talking rubbish and laughing like crazy. And of course took crazy photos lah, thats what we do best? :P

 With my favorite couple

 The peanut shell that can't tell a difference between a penguin and a dolphin. 
HAHAHA!!






Peanut

The guy who came to see me even when he had an upset stomach HAHAHA! 
AWWW!













Back when Harlem Shake was soo IN, 
we were literally laughing after watching the videos





PENGUINS!





No idea why did I have to take silly photos with them. lol crazy!

Sabrina and Yii missing!!

Sighhhhh, miss my friends and missing home. :( :( :(


Back to assignment now. EMO! D:

No comments:

Post a Comment