Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Happy Mother's Day!



Ever since I moved to KL for work, I havent been using my laptop because I have a work laptop which I use for work and I normally hate turning on the computer during the weekends. Normally I just used my mini Ipad to get updated then go to sleep after that.

Since today is a public holiday and I just wanna laze around at home, I decided to turn on my laptop and thought, hey why not I blog??

Thus I start thinking what should I blog about since theres nothing much interesting happened in my life lately.

Until I thought maybe its time I dedicate a post for my mum since its Mother's Day.

Well technically Mother's Day was on Sunday so I'm sort of late but hey,

Better late than never right? :P

***


Dear Mom,

I know I havent been the bestest daughter,

or the ideal daughter that you would thought you had raised.

But I'd like to thank you

for not giving up on me,

support me in whatever shit I tend to get myself into,

before scolding or nag on me,

you will always find a solution to try and fix things first.

I used to be such a rebel,
I remember blogging about my fights with mum
and it sort of break every pieces of her heart after reading it.
Those words are so painful to read,
I feel awful not able to take it back. :(


As time goes by,

I'm getting a year older, 

I slowly understand how tough it is in life

 and how much you had sacrificed to keep this family in one piece. 

I know words can never describe
how much you have done for me and my brothers,

but I am truly blessed 

to have you as my mother. :)

Love you Mom 







For my case,

I am quite lucky 

because I was brought up with not only one

but two moms!

For my Fairy God Mama,

when I was young,
I always wondered why I had to call my cousin's Mum,
 'Mama'

Well it sort of took me a while to realize

and it's not everyday you can have two moms right? :)

Thank you Mama,

for treating me like your own daughter,
care for me on whatever decisions I make in life,
visit me when I was studying in Perth,
cook nice food for me although you asked me to go on a diet (lol!)

and make sure that I'm living life comfortably.





The thing about our Chinese culture is our elders takes extra care of us children,
from before learning how to walk
until we are able to run so fast,
they kinda lost track of coping up.

So, take a time and think about it,
give a call to your Mom and let them know you love her,
it might sound cheesy,
but it will definitely brighten up her day!



To Mum, Mama, Popo,
all my aunts across the globe,
Ming's mum as well as
all the Mums and Mums-to-be




Happy Mother's Day!



with love,

x






No comments:

Post a Comment