Sunday, May 25, 2014

Brighton Beach, Melbourne




Hello!
Its the weekend so it's time blog again. 
Trying to keep up with this habit :)

Anyway,
I haven't really have much to blog about
so I thought maybe I should blog about my trip to Melbourne after graduation. 

***

Brighton Beach, Melbourne Vic

Basically it was my second time to Melbourne but 
I didnt get to visit the very famous Brighton Beach during my first time round.

Heard a lot about the beach so I made my cousin drive me and mum all the way to go visit



I remember it was about 8 pm that we went and it was still sunny,
FYI Melbourne is 3 hours ahead of Malaysia
so normally during summer, the sun sets quite late
Imagine going to sleep at 9pm and the sun only starts to set (what?) 


We purposely went late to catch the sunset
but it was so cold that day 
so we kinda took a few photos and left after that

The beauty of this beach is obviously the colorful beach houses
I initially thought there were a few but 
I was surprise to see so many of them, 


There were tourist people, families and even couple taking wedding photos
posing in front of their favorite color beach house
Honestly, me and mum had a hard time choosing because 
there were all so pretty!



According to my cousin,
these beach houses went way back in the early years
they decided to preserve it and painted it in bright colors



Got Android sign some more,
canggih or not? 



With my cousin Jeff!
Thanks for taking us over here
even though you don't find it interesting with these houses
haha!


Mummy posing with her favorite beach house

If you're a fan of pretty pictures and colors like me,
definitely a nice place to visit when you're in Melbourne


 


Looking at all of this pictures 
makes me wanna go travel again :(
*scratches itchy legs

But ever since I started working,
travelling will have to wait 

Till then! 

Signing off,


No comments:

Post a Comment