Sunday, December 23, 2012

Back at home!

Hello! Finally touch down in Miri!! After almost a month being MIA from town, came back with overweight luggage filled with shoppings from Singapore to KL to Thailand and back to KL again. If you followed me on Instagram, you may have seen tons of pics from the holiday, mostly are food :X which explains me gaining weight again. -.-

Anywho, will blog more about the trip after transferring my pics into my laptop! :D

Shall try to blog as often, not really doing what I have promised to do lately. :P But will be having a busy schedule ahead! Unpacking, house cleaning, getting the Perth thing procedure done, might be flying to Kuching for medical. -.- And also attending cousin's wedding in Melbourne in January.

Lots of things to do, so little time! Dx

Till then! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment