Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Boxing Day x Spring Cleaning

I'm blogging again! Teehee! Trying hard to revive this blog and make blogging as a habit.

Anyway, today is Boxing Day but there is nothing much special for me. Instead spring cleaning is what I'll be doing at home with Mum for this few days! D: I tried cleaning my room today, didn't turned out as efficient as I thought. Too messy I don't even know where to start! -.- Sigh. Just only arranged the stuff that I got from the vacation and there is still piles of laundry to be arranged in my closet. *cries

Okay, need to promise myself to really clean up the room before I leave to Perth. I don't want to come back a year later with the same junk all over the place. :( Someone pls help! Kakak Minggg!! D: D:

Just a short post of me talking gibberish. But I shall end with some photos of the Christmas lunch at my Aunt's. Hungry people are gonna hate me :P 


 Good old tradition : Roasted Turkey


 And the rest of the fooooood!


 Cute Moo Moo Deco :D


 Mei cai kou rou? Umm, roasted pork stuffed with salted vege?



So much food, its like they are trying to feed the army. 



 Taadah, the dessert table! So naise right?


Chocolate moist cake was really yummy!



Pavlova aka Meringue, I love this!! :D



Chocolate sponge cake, durian cheesecake and durian cake. 
Ugh, sorry I dont like durian. :x


Okay, thats all for now! :P

x

No comments:

Post a Comment