Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Mewwy Kwismas 2012!



 Merry Christmas everyone! :)))


Since 21.12.2012 was suppose to be Doomsday, it turned out otherwise so I guess it makes it a merrier Christmas this year. :D And I know I should be blogging about my vacation but I was thinking those posts should wait. Christmas post it is! :) ( I'm trying to be as efficient as possible though there is so many other things to do :O)

Yesterday which was Monday and also Christmas Eve, I spend the whole day with Mum busy running errands. -.- Had Christmas Eve dinner at Auntie's home with all the good homecooked food! Nom Nom! :D


We had lambshanks with red wine sauce and veges and potatos aside. Along with mushroom soup for dinner. Yummy and so full! Omg.


I left after dinner to meet with friends at Ming Cafe for our Christmas gift exchange! :) I was told weeks ago to prepare a present with a specific price range so we can exchange gifts on Christmas! Sounds fun no? But it was quite difficult to figure out what present to give since it has to be suitable for both girl or boy. Was in KL and went hunting for presents and finally ended up getting a bottle of Sticky Candies! :D




 I choose Watermelon flavor because I tried it at the shop and its quite nice. :)



Anyway, I was surprise to see 19 of us present last night. I did not expect that many of people! :O So yeah, technically we have 19 gifts to be exchanged.

Every gifts were numbered and we each had to take a number from the bag and gets the present. Something like lucky draw la. Hehe.

So, I ended up getting a box of Kotex. -.- No la, Binli the very smart and creative person ah, decided to wrap the present so nicely in a green wrapper, I opened to find a box of Kotex but he insist me to open the box. So inside the box were strings of papers and finally found a Starbucks Card inside. xD


Thanks Binli ! :D


My present was chosen by Ellin that night. :)


So after the gift exchange, we enjoyed the live band which was literally in front of out table. My friends very smart, chose the table right in front of the stage lor. Hahaha! Too cray I must say!

Photos from the night:






















































So yeahh, that was about it.
 Too lazy to add captions, but let's just summarize with dance, party, cougars, drag queens and camwhores were involved. ;)


Merry Xmas ! 

x

No comments:

Post a Comment