Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Goodbye first month of the year!


My brothers from another mother. :P 
Will blog more about it soon!


Just a quick update to revive my blog. :P Teehee, I know I havent been efficient lately.

Anywho, I'm back from Melbourne and also back from my last minute short trip to KL for my medical checkup. I have enough of catching planes at the moment. :x

Have lotsa things to blog but forgive me, pictures has to be resized, laptop is not send for formatting yet. Those are just the few things on my to do list!

I still have to :

1. Clean my room!
2. Learn to bake cupcakes for CNY!
3. Start a little bit on packing for Perth!
4. Find a house to rent in Perth asap, any suggestions? 
5. Get a hair cut before the price goes up like crazy. -.- I think I'm a little late already.
6. Facial! Face is seriously at the worst condition at the moment. 
7. Plan pre-birthday celebration with family.
8. Valentine present hunting.


OMG, listing this out actually made me realize how busy am I suppose to be rather than just hang around the house doing nothing. -.-

February is going to be a busy busy month!


Blog again once my laptop is reformatted!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment