Sunday, April 7, 2013

Fat v Skinny?

Blogging once again cuz I felt like talking. But nothing much in mind to talk about. Just plain random. Uni break is coming to an end and classes are back on tomorrow. I am veeerrryy sadd!!! D:

Anyway, random thought about people in different sizes and how it affects how people perceive you? I always thought being called 'fat' is a rude and almost hurtful insult to be heard of. Slowly I realize, its no difference of calling people 'skinny' as well. Some people were born to be skinny and some were inherit by their family so they can't help it but to be skinny. Its the same goes to fat people.

 Except me. lol. My parents were fit, I dunno what came over me and became the odd one out. 

 Back in January during cousin's wedding, tea ceremony at Popo's place
When I usually put on a cardi to hide those flabby arms, but it was a hot day!!
And mind the specs, my eyes were infected the other day. :(


The fact where people always say inner beauty is what it counts. Bullshit. 


Its tough being fat, you have a love-hate relationship with food and exercise, not to mention getting discriminated by indirect insults and what you do is just pretend that you didn't hear or take it lightly as a joke. I mean it, I feel it but just didnt dare to believe or accept it. Tried to even get used to it. But honestly, it still hurts.

Everyone wants to have a perfect body:


Who doesn't?

But the matter of getting it is another topic. I believe there is chances of transformation. Just follow those Fitness Inspirations on Instagram, it's really shocking to see how people is able to change and look absolutely stunning in their hot bods.

My procrastination started since the day I told myself to keep fit which was like I don't remember how many years ago. :(

Now I'm trying to persuade myself to have a go at it again. Hopefully it works out better this time round?

IT BREAKS MY HEART WHEN I HEAR PEOPLE SAY, 
"YOU'RE A PRETTY GIRL, YOU HAVE A PRETTY FACE, BUT YOU'RE JUST TOO FAT!"

Hopefully I'd be motivated enough to control my diet and do daily exercise. I normally go to the gym but I think the amount of effort I put in is not enough to show enough spark. :\

Will remind myself to not give upp! Ajaa ajaaa!!






Bleh, enough ranting, shall carry on with assignments! Got another due on Friday! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment