Friday, April 26, 2013

Toast Cafe x Sunday Brunch

Hello again! I'm blogging again just to act productive when I really wasn't during this whole free week. -.- *lifeless kid

So anyway, it's gonna be a short post on food. So if you're hungry and you love eggs then you might want to stop reading here. :D

Few weeks back I had lunch with my friends after church at East Perth. It was my first time driving into the city actually. :O Was driving my friend's car making me more nervous. So anyway, thank god for the gps. Haha!

Bryan introduced us to have lunch at Toast Cafe which is a little cafe with the view of a lake. Quite a nice place to eat actually.



Surprisingly there were a lot of people at the Toast Cafe but the cafe next to it is quite empty.
 


 We were given a duck while waiting for our seats. 
Finally got a table outside but we switched and sat inside cuz the table was a little shaky.


 Vintage look around the cafe

Our table number


Chai latte


 I don't remember what is it call but i think it's egg wrapped with chicken inside.



Egg Benedict! Yummmers!


Corn Fritters with Avodaco slice and egg benedict

All tasted really gooood! :}



Peaceful scenery + Good Foood = Happy Girl! :D






That is all for now!

Boyfie is flying over tonight and will be reaching tomorrow morning! 

Can't wait after not meeting for 2 months! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment