Sunday, June 1, 2014

Maleficent Premier Screening

So last week I had a chance to attend the premier screening of 

Maleficent



Thanks to Nuffnang for the exclusive tickets
it was sort of my first time attending a movie screening party.


It was held at Pavilion last Wednesday (28/5/2014),
so basically we are like the cool kids who gets to watch the movie first
as it is suppose to be release on the next day :p


Almost half of the office was attending and everyone was following the theme to dress up in 
Black or Purple


Dragged Ming to be my plus 1 and we get to camwhore with Maleficent's doppleganger
for some reason she does look like her and its a bit scary too :O



More about the movie,
I have to say it was kind of unexpected 
but expected in a way after watching through the movie.
(sort of reminded me of Frozen)


Last weekend I made Ming watched Sleeping Beauty with me 
on Youtube to reignite my childhood memories,
as I don't really recall the plot of the movie

So after watching the Disney cartoon and the movie itself,
I finally understand what it meant by 
not believing what the fairy tale was told. 

Don't want to give too much spoilers but 
I have to say
THUMBS UP TO ANGELINA JOLIE



She played Maleficent very well and never would I expect her acting in a Disney movie
Honestly I wasn't really a fan of her 
(Sorry peeps, I support Brad&Jen all the way!!)
but this movie sort of change my perception towards her :)



For me I think everyone else in the movie is kinda irrelevant,
well maybe except the crow

Watch the movie and you'll realize how much the fairy tale
bullshits especially on the three fairy god mothers hahaha


But all in all,
I guess the movie is worth to watch
and kid friendly too

GO WATCH NAO!

I'm always a fan of happy endings,
but this movie ends happily in a different way



Signing off for now!


Hope for more awesome screenings to come!
;)









No comments:

Post a Comment