Friday, November 9, 2012

80% Management Grad Students



Hello! Im starting to become an efficient blogger and decided to maintain that habit and hopefully becomes a routine. :P Teehee!

Time flies at the least of our expectation. #fact 1 minute I was choosing what to wear on the first day of Foundation and 1 minute I'm already on my 4 months summer break waiting for Final year of Degree to come which is next March. SEE HOW TIME FLIES?! I remember only just turning 18, not I'm 20. Dafuuu, how did this happen?!

Anyway, throughout the years in uni, I made lots of friends, some are just hi-bye friends, while some were we grew as really great buddies together. :) Especially my management unit buddies! :D







I never regret taking Management as a major in my degree, though it's tough, I sort of made it through. And of course many thanks to my friends who became my group mates, as well as mentor during assignment period. Hopefully I can make more friends like this next year or else, FINAL YEAR IS GOING TO BE A BITCH!



Okay, enough with the sentimental talk, lets get on with the humans that I have been spending with throughout my experience with management units. :)

First year:

Took Organisational Behaviour 200, it was Ken's idea you see. Since it was the hardest unit in Management why not take it first. So yeah, we did. And being the only 4 of us, Ken, Jordan, Vanessa and Me and also Vivien but we haven't get to know each back then, as the only first year students taking that unit. Being damn kia si, we held meetings every Friday to draw mindmaps which were 1 mark each for every week.



Can't find a picture of me and Vanessa together. :( Lost my phone and so did all the pictures! *emo

Now she's in Adelaide, hope everything goes well with her. :)

Lucky for all of us, we made through OB and 2nd year here we come!

Last semester which was semester 1 of second year, I took 3 management units due to, well, shud have took PR 201 last semester then it will be a different path but anyway, yeah. Took Human Resource Management, Environment in Business and Entrepreneurship. At first I was a bit worried in Entrepreneurship cuz I didn't have friends taking it together.



Thank god, Vivien went on the same boat as me and took Entrepreneurship. xD So thats how we met. I recognize her from OB last sem but I assume she was in second year or something. Haha! We grew quite good friends after that. Share gossips and same interests. :D




In EIB and HRM, Yuling joined as well as she was also taking Management as one of her major. Met Stella in EIB and were also in a group but we were not that close back then.


After going through the first semester, second semester it is! And again, Vivien and I took 3 management units this semester but we were accompanied by Ken. Haha!! This time we took Managing Change, International Management and Business Ethics together.


Not much group work this semester, only IM together with Vivien, Yuling and Stella. :) Others were mostly individual work. I have this habit of not starting my assignment first until my friends starts first then I get motivated to do. :P




We spend a lot of breakfast session together since most of our classes were like 8am in the morning. -,-




Mostly talking nonsense and gossips. I guess that was how we got along really well. :) And I guess maybe that is what Management students have in common. xD It was a great experience studying together with them, too bad I cant go through final year with them next year. :( Definitely gonna miss breakfast sessions and talking crap till we had two order second round of drinks.

 
#likeaboss at Beach Republic. 



Till then! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment