Tuesday, November 20, 2012

November babies


Forgive me for the lack of updates lately. :P


Have been spending time with Ming when he came to visit last week, so I have been going out almost everyday mainly doing nothing much but EATING. -.-

There is seriously nothing much to do in Miri, especially when there's no new interesting movies on at the theaters and upcoming events. :\

Crap, this is just one of those dilemmas when the holiday is 3 months ass long and finally free from uni! During exam, so stress and cant wait for holiday, now! Holiday but not spending it wisely. I was suppose to bake cupcakes, read books and exercise. -.-


Unfortunately, I have done nothing yet. :( Y SO LAZY?! GRR!!


Ok ok, just a short update on Jordan & Ys's birthday bash few weeks ago. I know I'm late :P

We had a BBQ and Sashimi Buffet dinner in Imperial Mall,

Cynthia booked a table for us :)

 Not much variety on sushi tho, but others aren't that bad

 
Desserts which are actually quite nice but too full to finish :(

Part of the 11 pax:

 
Ken & Leng

 
 Ellin & her Boyfie

 

Us girls!

 

The family potrait
 

 
The guys!
 





So after dinner, we went to Celebrities for their birthday countdown. Had a little drinks but I left early. Stupid contact lens destorying my vision the whole night -.-










Blog much soon!

x









No comments:

Post a Comment