Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Christmas is coming!

It's Monday already. Though it didnt really matter to me but been feeling unwell lately. I blame Little Miss Red who decided to come 9 days earlier. -.- Seriously?! Why are my periods never on time? Can either delay or as earlier between 2 weeks.




Anywayyyy, Christmas is coming! :D My favorite time of the year~ This year I will be spending Christmas in Miri! Unlike last year, I spend it with my family shopping in Bukit Bintang. I swear that will be the last time I'll spend Christmas there! Especially with the amount of people to squeeze with AND! the people who sprayed fake snow from a can and random people. -.- Especially when I'm the victim! T-T

Luckily this year I will be spending it in Miri. Christmas lunch and dinner with the family. And exchange of gifts! Haven't been doing that since little. :\ Mum used to cheat us that Santa will fill our giant socks with presents on Christmas night if we are nice kids. -.- Mum and her way of cheating our little hearts! So yeahh, I want christmas presents! :D So many things in my wishlist, I don't know where to start. :(

 Okay enough for now, bye! X

P/s: Some old Christmas photos back in 2010:

  


 




Had a Christmas Dinner buffet with the family at the Traders Hotel. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment