Monday, November 5, 2012

Nasi lemak yum yumm!

Hello, first week of the holiday had just begun! Therefore, no excuse for me to slack off blogging.  :P

Today's post will be on fooood! I'm a big fan of food so when I say its nice, means its reaaallly nice!!

I had an 'emo' moment a while ago thinking about leaving next year will also means laying off Malaysian food for a year! NOOOO!!! :((( 

Anyway, Malaysia's famous food has to be no other thannn? NASI LEMAK lah, DUH!

BUT! How to find the best nasi lemak around town?!
 I personally love Nasi lemak with Curry chicken, SUCH A NICE COMBINATION,NO?

Therefore I shall recommend Mirians, or anyone who intend to come to Miri, MUST TRY:



Located at Centrepoint Phase 1


The Summit Cafe's Nasi Lemak Kari Ayam

Love the curry flavor as it taste different from the typical curry, 
& its not too spicy also! 
Perfect for those who loves trying spicy but can't withstand the heat!


The food they serve emphasize on the local Kelabit delicacies that tingles your taste buds! :D

 


 The two of my favourite side dishes are:


Spicy jellyfish with chilli and onions!


 Mashed Tapioca Leaf! This is super nice!!

 And many more unique varities!


 
 Besides, curry, they also have Rendang, Fried chicken and Fish to pick from!


Definitely a great place for lunch! 
Especially when you are facing with that 'Where to eat' dilemma,


Remember to go and have a try!
 


Ending with one last picture of their food, sorry if I made you hungry! :P

Teehee!














No comments:

Post a Comment