Thursday, November 22, 2012

Insonmia!

Hello, im currently blogging at this insane hour due to insonmia. -.- trying to sleep but eyes just doesnt want to shut! Duno whats wrong with me!

So I guess why not blog about what I have been up to lately? And then I realize I have nothing to blog since life has been pretty boring for me lately. -.- lifeless.

Anyway, exam results were out, I'm a tad satisfied with the outcome. :/ Could have done better if I have put more effort. No excuse to be push to blame anyone but myself. -.- Must not slack if I wanna keep up in Bentley next year!

Was browsering Youtube and come to find students frm uni that is taking PR340, which I will be taking next sem are doing vlogs, somehow seems to be a part of their assignment. O.O

Omg, I duno if I can make vlog anot, i feel so awkward talking to myself infront of the webcam. Even worst, after recording, I wouldnt wanna look at how I talked. Seems... Weird? i duno? Low self esteem maybe? :P

Such a wordy post. Nothing much to talk about, shall just post pics I can find frm my Iphone and pics will be caption-less. :p teehee!

Ok, dimsum pic makes me hungry!!

X__X good night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment