Thursday, January 3, 2013

A good year x 2012 Recap

Alright, currently trying to accept the fact that it's 2013 already and I am actually quite excited on how this year is going to turn out like. :)

Before I go on with my resolutions, I thought why no try to recap and reminisce the happenings in 2012. :D I don't have a huge memory but I'll just remember the important and memorable events that have been happening in my life last year. omg, yes, last year. :O
 

Spend NYE's with Boyfie & friends at Agogo! Jordan's aunt book the whole place for themselves that night.


Me and Amanda's shoes that night, yes apparently we did some pretty hard dancing. -.-


Sadly, Agogo closed down ever since.  D:

Went vacation with friends for the second time!


Went to Lost World in Tambun, Ipoh.


Did shopping in KL, and went to visit the Aquaria,

First time having supper at Jogoya,


Had too much salmon, went back vomiting non stop. -.-


 Spend Valentine with Boyfie in Sibu <3


Spend CNY with the family








Lost my Iphone, omg this breaks my heard even typing it out. ;(
Btw, this is a picture of Iphone that my bro gave to me, I cherished it properly ever since. D:

Where it lead me to my crazy phone cover collection!

 
 Got a new ride, its a family car but coincidently arrive somewhere near my birthday. :)




Had a surprise birthday bash from the friends

  
Together with 4 other Birthday Babies!

 Boyfie got me matching Nike sports shoes as Birthday present!
Sadly, I havent really made good use of it. *hopelessgirl

 Ming's little brother came to visit and we became best fwens! :D


 Along came Sunkiss, who also left just like that. ;( ;(

 Surprise birthday for Boyfie's 21st! :)
 I remembered it was exam period and we celebrate it at Brunei again after the exams! :D


Went up to Brunei multiple times this year, drive up even. :O


 Definitely worth it for great sushi!!



 
 Went to my child hood friend, Joeween's wedding!

 That gave me the chance to meet up with some old familiar faces! ;D

 Visit Grandma every Saturday certainly made me grow a strong bond towards her,
at the same time improves my Hakka!


Brother moved back to Miri to study lead me no choice but to learn how to make dinner,

 

Not too bad ei? *pats shoulder 


I even made vegetarian western food for Boyfie during our 2nd Anniversary! *claps hands

Also discover karaoke-ing may lead to clubbing in a room like nobody's business


Kinda got addicted to online shopping,
 


And also HOT DEALS!


Travel to Singapore with Ming and the girls for the weekend,


Sat on a roller coaster, like a proper scary one, for the very first time,


At the same time in uni, 
I made new friends whom I grow quite close with  :)


& even became someone's wing man, "Have you met Ken?"

  

They cracked me up with their trolls, 
made my uni life so much interesting! :P

 Second year of degree was tough,
Work my ass off for assignments,


Thanks God the hard work paid off!!  :)
 

Soon after, we transitioned to a long distance relationship so much earlier than we expected,



It was tough at first, but it definitely made us stronger, <3


His surprise delivery, never fail to make me starve. *forever fat girl 



 Tradgic moments that happened in Miri,


 But thank God, no one got hurt, :)

Visited Singapore for the second time,

With the priviledge to witness such a great view,

Not to mention travelling around with great food,


& with great shoppings along the way,
 

 

 With the best companion,



 I am truly blessed. :)

Also welcoming a new born to the family tree,



Celebrating festive seasons with beloved friends,
 

Spending the last few days before the year end,


 By just having fun. :) :)



2012 has been a good year,

Come to think of it, looking at these pictures flashes my memories,

making me feeling teary inside! :')

2013,
Please be good!

x






No comments:

Post a Comment