Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Flying again!



Hello! I know I havent been the most hardworking blogger lately. Was suppose to blog about my vacation but I kept delaying until I seriously duno when will I actually blog about it. :x I think the reason why I've been procrastinating is because I haven't brought my laptop to reformat and download photoshop to have the photos resized. And also, cuz I'm lazy. :P

Anyway, just a disclaimer that I won't be blogging next week cuz I'll be flying off to Melbourne for my cousin's wedding tomorrow!

Excited? Yesss! It's my first time going to Malbourne and also first time to any angmoh country to be honest. xD

Shall blog when I have the chance. Most probably from my phone! But I think I will still post photos to update my status via Instagram!

Okay, I promise I'll blog more often after I get back! Pinky promise!!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment