Sunday, January 6, 2013

New year resolutions x 2013



Alright, after procrastinating till the 6th day of the year. -.- It's almost the first week already and I finally decide to do my resolutions ! hehe! :P

So anyway, I really hope I can fulfill my resolutions instead of just cakap kosong like what I tend to always end up. -.- Turning 21 soon, must learn to be more mature pls!


My New Year Resolutions 2013:

1. Smoothly get through my final year and graduate as an official degree holder. :)

2.  Lose weight!! I have been procrastinating since 2009. -.- Really hope after leaving to Perth to study, I'll try my best to practice a healthy lifestyle, eat right and exercise too! Pls la, I'm desperate!! :( :( ;( This time it's seriousss!!

3.  Earn money! I need more readers! :( My blog has been getting quite a number of page views but I really hope this keeps up! I still don't really get how Nuffnang pays but I can't wait to at least receive a first pay cheque from them. :P And and and, I'm going for an internship this year, hopefully they give basic pay also lah. Its about time to learn how to earn money. :P

4. Be independant! Yes, leaving the country end of next month and at times I still feel terrified. D: But at the same time, its gonna be a great experience for me! :) Cant wait!

5. Bring my interest in makeup to a whole new level. Yess, I love makeup, can't deny on that but I'm still experimenting on them. Tempted to start on makeup tutorials but I am still too noob for this. xD

6. Save money!! I must need to save up save up! Why? Cuz I wanna save up till I found my first job, continue saving until I can afford myself a vacation! I hope I can stop depending on my parents, but I know its hard but I will still try!

Hmm, I guess thats about it. :P I'm keeping it simple in case if I did not fullfill the rest! teehee! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment