Sunday, December 1, 2013

2K13 Feel Korea Concert

Hello Bello! 

Did anyone realize it's December already? OMG How the hell that happen??

So how is everyone spending the last day of November? 



I went to the 2K13 Feel Korea Concert last night with my friends last night.

Honestly, I think the ticket I bought was really worth it!

It only cost me 10 bucks and I had a chance to see K-Pop Stars which was fair enough really.


Though I wasn't a fan of the performers performing before, 


I certainly am a fan now!


The performance started at 7pm but we went quite early to queue for the front view 

Yeah, we were at the standing area all night!


It was actually my first time attending a real live celebrity concert, 

What a way to break my concert virginity! Hahaha but I think its totally worth it :P

The highlight of the night was :


OnGals

They are mad funny and have awesome beat boxing skills!

Love how they imitate the Transformers robot and Justin Timberlake's Sexy Back.

They kinda remind me of the minions cuz they weren't speaking in proper language

HAHAHA!!

Whee Sung

He is well known for his Korean version of  Insonmia

HE HAD BACKUP DANCERS WEARING REALLY SHORT DANCING THEIR ASSES OFF 


Oh lord, just look at the legs!

Some fan standing not far from us was like,
OPPPPAAAAA!! when he was talking xD

HAHAHAH!! 


Alexander Lee

Previously from U-Kiss,

Alexander is half Korean, half Cantonese Portugese,

I know I know, sounds like its hard to swallow

but I Wikipedia this guy and apparently he speaks 7 language, OMG :O

His English is really fluent and he's really charming, he was the main announcer of the night too.

He sang a few songs and announced he was recently acting in a Singapore-Australian Movie,


3 Peas in a Pod

Sooo gonna watch it! He said the movie was shoot in Melbourne! 


Ai Lee

Officially a big fan of Ai Lee after her performance last night!

She performed Beyonce's song and a few of her own and she totally killed the stage!

She has a powerful voice and perform live really well,

not to mention looking so flawless in real life too!!


MBLAQ

Probably what everyone have been waiting for the whole night!

Yeah, I was on fan girling mode jumping and screaming OMG

 everytime I catch a glimpse of them singing

*melts

&&&

the closing with everyone on stage to say goodbye

they gave away plastic balls with signatures 

I'm serious everyone gone a bit cray and squeeze right through -.-


THEY ALL HAVE REALLY GOOD HAIR GOING ON!

WHAI? WHAT LOGIC??



 So yeah, 

that sums up my last day of November. 

Totally enjoyed it ! :D








No comments:

Post a Comment