Sunday, December 29, 2013

It's the Jolly Olly Christmas! x 2013



I know I'm 4 days late but I'm still in the Christmas mode! 

It's my second most favorite celebrations of the year,
(I love Chinese New Years and super excited its coming soon)

As you all might know, 
my family came to visit for 2 weeks and we spend Christmas here in Perth together. 

That is also part of the reason why I was MIA for so long!
I was so busy I didn't even have time to catch up on Instagram and Twitter! 

I would say it.
Intensive Quality Time with the Family.

Besides,
I haven't met them for ages so you can't blame me for being so busy.

Now that their back home,
I kinda miss the house with them around making a lot of noise,
Mum forever busy in the kitchen making good food! *slurps

Cant wait to go home!!

Anyway,
back to the topic of Christmas,

In Perth,
or I presume most Western Countries to be the same,

people would spend Christmas at home getting together with family and friends,
gathering dinners and laughs together!

All shopping centers and shops are mostly close,
so the city is practically empty on Christmas Day. 

If you understand how Chinese New Year is spent,
it's kinda the same thing how people spend Christmas here. 

So we decided to hold a small gathering at home on Christmas Day,
together with the family, Vivien, Ys and Bryan!
Invited my Uncle's family as well


Busy preparing the food and deco all day!  



Mum insist in buying Christmas Props to lighten up the mode,
so we turned on Michael Buble's Christmas Hits,

and work together setting up the living room


Mind us, without makeup and practically in home clothes xD




Prepared cupcakes and pavlova as desserts!


Brother helping out in the kitchen with his reindeer ears


And we're almost done with the turkey!


TADAA!!

 



It was almost evening and we were done setting up the dinner table,



Just look at the amount of foood!
It's lke we're trying to feed an army!
Can't believe this was all prepared from my little kitchen 

Over the other side is our dessert table,






Christmas Egg Nog prepared from Bryan!
Tasted a little like Baileys, yum!

After dinner, we went outside to chill and played with sparkles!







 Thus sums up my Christmas this year in Perth! :)


All photos were taken by Bryan and some from Alan's

edited by Me :) 






No comments:

Post a Comment