Saturday, December 14, 2013

Jo Jung Seuk is my new love ♥

Mind me,
I have been ignoring my blog again when I promised not to.
Been catching up with dramas lately it's crazy. 

Just finish watching,
You're the Best, Lee Soon Shin!


staring,
Korea Nation's little Sister,



IU 


and 
Jo Jung Seuk


Who I instantly fall in love watching the drama!


I don't know why,


but he is very charming! 

Especially in the drama,
his trying very hard to act cool



but fail hopelessly,


cracks me up all the time! 

I don't know whether is it I'm getting a little too old with these innocent korean dramas, 


Out of 50 episodes, there is only 2 kiss scenes
Shows spark but I dont think it's enough :\

I also watched 
King 2 Hearts because of him


Omo~ He looks so good !


But honestly, 
I would like to see him act in other dramas and movies
showing his dark side




Agreee??




Just look at those brows!

My ovaries are about to pop!

 It's not everyday you see big eyed monolids that can work this look!


&&&


He sings as well!! 

Hahaha, I really hope this fangirling mode wears off soon,

I feel creeping Wikipedia him and watch videos of him in Youtube,

Its like I'm cheating behind my boyfriend :P 

Teehee!



***

Family is arriving in an hour! 

Omai!
Probably busy spending time with them till Christmas! 









No comments:

Post a Comment