Thursday, December 5, 2013

Late night thoughts



It's late at night
but I've been doing a lot of thinking,

Still can't believe 2013 is going to end in less than a month,
which means I'll be turning 22 next year,
It's scary but exciting at the same time.

Mixed feelings.
Still unsure where I'll be next year. 
Where my next destination will be,
or what is my first ever job would be like,
and how am I going to handle it

It's terrifying that I'm slowly stepping into 
the life of Adulthood,
especially when I don't feel like I'm ready,
at all. 

But I know
it's time to pull myself together
no matter where and what I'll end up with
I'm going to strive and put my out most effort to make it through!



***

Family is coming over next week,
for our annual family holiday!

Where should I take them?

Have been a tourist for several times since I've been here.
This should not be hard ey? 



No comments:

Post a Comment