Monday, December 2, 2013

Sunny Summertime x Scarborough Beach




Boo, I am being as efficient as possible, praying hard I don't lose the mojo to blog again!

Since exams were FINALLYY over last week, 
I was desperate, well actually, Vivien and I 
are desperate to go out and spend our weekend wisely.

Seriously, I am so occupied with exams and assignments,
I hardly go down to the city nor do anything exciting. 
In short, my life was..
DESPRESSING


So we kinda finally had the chance to go visit one of the beautiful beaches in Perth
Scarborough Beach


It's actually quite far from where we live,
drove about 20 mins to actually get there!

But it was worth it!
The sea view was AMAZING!



White sands and Turquoise waves,
I could get used to the life of this!


I wonder why people still wanna go Bali when the beaches here are so beautiful?

Anyway,
it was my first time actually going to the beach in a bathing suit and actually lay down for a tan. 


Back home, there's no chance we get to do that, 
unless you wanna end up getting blood shot stares 


 So, I googled and see what I was suppose to bring to the beach
 I know right haha


Took a towel, sunblocks, sun hat, sunnies 
(dont judge, I am afraid of the sun)

bathing suit, earphones, gossip magazine

&&&


We're good to go! 

Surprisingly,
I was not afraid of the sun, 
I think the weather was just nice cuz the sun was not thaaat strong and there's a bit of wind too


It wasn't very packed and people were just lying on the sand,
minding their own business,
playing volley ball



NO AWKWARD STARES,
Me like! 


Especially when I'm so insecure in my bathing suit :( 


Also, 
we went to take a dip into the sea,
maybe just minor dip, like playing the waves,
The water was so clear and chilly, 
would be perfect to go for a swim after laying under the hot sun for some time



Okay, I shall go again next time :) 

Happy Summer !

x



No comments:

Post a Comment