Saturday, October 6, 2012

Busy Weekend + Study Week


What do you guys think of the new picture on top? I made it from my phone using photo editor apps! :D Part of the reason is because that is the only resource I have to edit pictures. I'm quite impressed how it looked like, but I duno how to put expand the picture along the blog. :\

Anywho, this few days been busy and the semester is coming to an end. I still have one more assignment pending and I need to hand in by next Friday. :( Then study week is on and exams are right in the corner. Sigh, its going to be a torturing month! Can't wait for November to come, looking really forward with the 3 weeks trip with the family! :D

Gonna sign off soon and get started with the assignment. Ending off with a picture of what I had for dinner tonight. :D

Homemade Nasi Lemak for our little family get together. :)
 

 Nom nom nom!! >__<

Lotsa fried chicken wings!

No comments:

Post a Comment