Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Reblogging once again

Hello blog world,

Its been a pretty long time since I actually made a decent blog post. Come to think of it, I almost forgot how to blog. wtf. Anw, trying hard to revive this blog and also trying hard to kick back the old habit of blogging. Seriously the technology nowadays thats been revolving against me is making me hard to catch up. I seriously can't blog, tweet, post a picture on instagram at the same time. Not to mention there formspring and tumblr which I still dont get it, I don't like answering questions and I dunno whats the point of re-blogging. :\

But I believe I can get back the old blogging habit as long as I'm not that lazy to blog :P Cant blame me what, my life is not that happening. :( I don't go on holiday trips every two weeks and certainly not a party rocker. So I'll try my best to blog as often. :D

Honestly, one of the reasons why I came to blog is because I want to improve my writing skills. I realize how bad I am at writing now (not trying to say that I used to write really well), but at least its a practice and a way to boost up my confidence level in writing. I really need boost up, like reaallly need especially when I'm taking PR as my major for my degree. So yeah, there you go. .__.


Hopefully after posting this post I will blog more often or else this whole post is to be meaningless. -.-


Ending the post with a picture of me and Ming at the KLCC Aquaria back in early Jan!
 :D


No comments:

Post a Comment