Tuesday, October 9, 2012

End of Degree Year 2


Hello, I was suppose to blog yesterday cuz Monday was suppose to be the first day of the week but MY first day of the week falls on Tuesday. :p

Anywho, this week marks the last week of the semester. Next week will be study week and the week after are finals!! Kill me, I'm no where close to getting started! :O

Sigh, I guess everyone else are getting started with revision while I'm still stuck here with my final assignment. Can't wait to get it done! It's like the whole semester my assignments are just never ending! Still can't believe the semester is going to end and I shall bid good bye to second year. I FEEL SO OLD CUZ I WILL BE IN YEAR 3 NEXT YEAR! ;O ( if I pass with flying colors)

Shall end here and continue with my assignment. *grumbles

No comments:

Post a Comment