Sunday, October 14, 2012

Exam Mode

Haven't been blogging this few days due to rushing on my last assignment which was due yesterday.

Finally got over with that, and now finals are like in 2 weeks. fml. I havent even touch anything yet. :O Gonna start studying or else it will be too late! :((

Anyway, was trying on my old digital camera and apparently I cant find where I last put my charger. SOBS! I want a new camera! My old pink sony was actually quite good lor, took nice pictures few years back. Hopefully I can retrieve the charger and make good use of the camera again. (if it still work, that is). I realized I rely on my Iphone to take photos too much that most of the pictures posted here are also available in IG. :P

Ugh, short and meaningless post yet again. I promise to blog more after finals. Having a free month of November and looking forwad for the 3 weeks trip with family. By then I have more things to blog about. yayy~ -.-

Shall end cuz I'm feeling extremely tired and sleepy. Had revision class today from 10am-5pm. Yes, on a Saturday. :(

Here are some pictures I took few years back in my (used to be) awesome camera! :P


 HAHAHA I just have to post Jordan's golden locks. XD

 The Empire Hotel, Brunei, 2010

Malaysian Studies Presentation with my fav Baju Kurung and course mates :)

Jor & Cyn


 Back when Sunday was claimed as Beach Day

18th Birthday

With Dear Sabbie!! :D
 
Girls during Daniel's Japan Farewell 

Mid Autumn Festival 2010, haven't been playing ever since!


Halloween 2010, Havent been celebrating it ever since.

 Halloween in Degree now is exam week. -.-


2010 was a good year :)


First ever trip to KL with friends back in early 2011.


 Come to think of it, these pictures are actually quite good. :\ I need to go find my charger now! D:




No comments:

Post a Comment