Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Freeedom!



Heeello!! Stressing out with exams until mutating into Shrek anytime soon! :O :O

Technically, I wouldn't call it stress cuz I realize I haven't put much effort for this semester's exams compare to the past semesters! In fact, the effort kept decreasing since Year 1. -.-

So yeah, thats just an excuse for me to tag along with Halloween. :P



Anywho, I CAN SMELL FREEDOM IN LESS THAN 24 HRS!

Wooohoo! 3 months holiday here I come! :D

Andd, if everything goes well, *cross fingers* , 
tomorrow might be my last day in Curtin Miri. :(

Wo hui bu she de lo. 

The freezing lecture halls, the noob ICT Resource Centre 
and gossip with friends among peers. xP


But at the same time, I cant wait for next year! :D



Side note,

Bad weather hit Miri yesterday bringing trees at Boulevard areas to collapse everywhere.

No joke, I was with Mum and we saw someone's car got squashed over by a tree branch.
 Went home to check Facebook and Mirians updating how my ex-driving school's building almost flew away.
The roof and everything was gone. :O

Thank god, no one got hurt. 
I personally did not realize the wind, lighting, rain was that strong yesterday. :/







To sum up:




Monkey sitting on brother cuz he doesnt want to wake up. 

I'm random like that :P

No comments:

Post a Comment